Software FX Community

Unhappy with support

bsmylie

Does anyone at SoftwareFX actually do support on their products? I have a priority support license, and i send in obvious bugs in the application, and i get a standard 'we can't replicate this, please send a sample'. I imagine this dissuades some portion of users from even following up on the bug due the the time it can take to recreate code that has the bug. But when i do reply back with a sample that clearly illustrates the bug, they just stop responding. I have had one sample item in for 2 weeks that hasn't been responded on yet. Even a note to let me know that you were able to recreate the bug with the sample i sent you, and you are continuing to look into a fix, would be better then not responding at all. I am not really sure why we paid for this extra support if I don't get anything from it. At least on the forums I don't feel bad that no one ever answers 50% of the questions, since you don't have to pay for it.

I am really sorry for the delay you have experienced. I am sure it is frustrating. Software FX Support's email software experienced a glitch that caused to lose track of a few of emails until recently. The email backlog still exists so we have been able to work out most of the requests. Happily, we were able to able to track yours and started to troubleshoot your issues.

If you have immediate needs, please contact Software FX Tech Support by telephone, and we will do our best to help you overcome your issues in a timely manner.