Software FX Community

Right click menu offset problem at the client side when using Master pages

fomur

Hi,

I am having problems with right click menu of the charts that I have created. When I right click to the charts the menu appears significantly far right from the point that I click. Because of the very same reason, the toolbar button options are appearing in a similar fashion when I click to them as well. I am not encountering this problem when I am not using master pages. However, I am not sure whether the problem is because of using master pages or the styles that I am using at both master and content pages. Any ideas? Thanks...

Ferhat

Are you using the latest service pack from our support site? If you are, can you post a sample page that reproduces the problem? I am aware of an issue that looked like this but it was fixed some time ago, so the problem may get solved when you get the latest service pack, otherwise this could be a completely different issue that we are not aware of for which we will need a repro case in order to investigate.

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your response. I have checked both online service pack installation and standalone service pack and our chartfx installation seems to be using latest files. The only problem is Silverlight client dll component that shows an error however, I believe it is not related with our issue. I have included service pack screenshot inside the attachment that I am sending to show that error as well. For the original issue, I am attaching a zip file that includes a sample page with a master template which you can see the problem. This one is a stripped version of our actual page which I removed everything specific to our project and left only a part that still produces same error to prevent you dealing with unnecessary details. Thanks again.

Ferhat

• 2 months later...

OK, I found the solution when I design another page which initially does not produce this error and then started to produce it when I added some positioning elements. This problem occurs when you put a chart under a div tag that has a CSS styling element "position:relative". So if you face with same problem try to create a clean page and put your chart under a div tag without any styling. Then add this style="position:relative" to div tag and test it again (preferably with some left or right elements). If you started to see problem then try to clean your original page from position elements using alternative methods.