Software FX Community

How to control the size of the legend marker for a Scatter series?

wmdyer

I noticed certain behavior and am not sure if this is a bug or if this is standard behavior and if so how can I modify it.

For scatter plot series when I show the series in a legend box the marker shape( in the legend box ) doesn't seem to reflect the actual size of the marker shapes in the actual chart.  The markers are ALWAYS the same size for scatter plot series, actually ANY series.  If I turn on markers for say a Line plot the markers always stay the same size until I modify the WEIGHT of the line in question.  But even then the size of the markers do not necessarily reflect the actual size of the markers in the chart for this series.  

I would like it if the marker that appears in the series legend box is the same size as what is specified for each of the series.  Is this a bug or is there some property that I need to set to have this happen?  Is this possible?

Thank you

Mac

The size of the marker in the legend box is determined by the legendbox font and not the size on the chart. This is by design.

Curently there is no way to control the size of the marker displayed on the legend box independently of the font size.