Software FX Community

Image Flashes

kevina

I am currently using the trial version to prove to my boss that this package is definitely worth the money.  I am trying to have the gauges refresh on @ 1Hz by pulling values from a SQL database.  I have it all working using an AJAX UpdatePanel and Timer.  My problem is that the image seems to flash (refresh) every time it updates.  Is there a way to correct this?

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to reproduce this problem. I tried the following WEB form with the code behind at the en and there is no flash of the gauge:

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="ChartFX.WebForms.Gauge" Namespace="ChartFX.WebForms.Gauge"

TagPrefix="ChartFXGauge" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

<title>Untitled Page</title>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />

<div>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">

<ContentTemplate>

<ChartFXGauge:RadialGauge ID="RadialGauge1" runat="server">

</ChartFXGauge:RadialGauge>

<br />

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" OnClick="Button1_Click" Text="Button" />

<asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" OnClick="Button2_Click" Text="Button" />

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

</div>

</form>

</body>

</html>

Code Behind:

Partial Class _Default

Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

RadialGauge1.Border.Color = Drawing.Color.Aqua

End Sub

Protected Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

RadialGauge1.Border.Color = Drawing.Color.Red

End Sub

End Class

Archived