Software FX Community

In which version this feature is implemented ? Article Q6004100

User (Legacy)

Hello all,

Just wanted to know in which version this feature described in article "Q6004100. HideXValues Property has been added to the DataEditorObj" is implemented ?

Cause I tried to get Updates, I was told that:

Your current version is: 6.0.1033.28470

The latest available version is: 6.0.1033

And then I tried to go for "Windows Forms Updates" then Download Service pack, and installed it. I still don't have the property for Hiding XValues in DataeditorObj ?

Your help would be very much appreciated !

Linas

Hi Linas, there is a mistake in the article, which we are fixing right now.  The feature is already implemented but not yet released, and it will be included in the next services pack.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

GA

Software FX, Inc.

"Linas Jankauskas" <Linas.Jankauskas@bss.biz> wrote in message news:XtFWWmiiCHA.1312@webserver1.softwarefx.com...

Hello all,

Just wanted to know in which version this feature described in article "Q6004100. HideXValues Property has been added to the DataEditorObj" is implemented ?

And then I tried to go for "Windows Forms Updates" then Download Service pack, and installed it. I still don't have the property for Hiding XValues in DataeditorObj ?

Linas

Thank You for your replay.

Would it be possible to get to now when it is planned to release this service pack ?

Cause this feature is very important for our software and now I need to decide either to wait for service pack or skip DataEditorObject for now and have my one grid for that, of course this is not what I would like to do but ...

Regards

Linas

"SoftwareFX Support" <support@softwarefx.com> wrote in message news:ISS49fmiCHA.944@webserver1.softwarefx.com...

Hi Linas, there is a mistake in the article, which we are fixing right now. The feature is already implemented but not yet released, and it will be included in the next services pack. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GA

Software FX, Inc.

"Linas Jankauskas" <Linas.Jankauskas@bss.biz> wrote in message news:XtFWWmiiCHA.1312@webserver1.softwarefx.com...

Hello all,

Linas

Archived