Software FX Community

Histogram - USL and LSL

jstasz

I am trying to generate some histogram charts and set the USL and LSL programatically.

Per the sample code I tried setting the values for: statistics.calculators(0).lsl  and staatistics.calculators(0).usl and set thg gallery.histogram.showlimits = true. 

There is no affect on the placement of the vertical limit lines regardless what value I set the lsl and usl to. 

To be honest I don't understand the statistics, but per help and the samples I think this is what should work.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Joyce

USL and LSL are used in Control Charts (X-Chart, R-Chart, p-Chart) they do not affect histogram charts.

What exactly are you trying to achieve by setting these values?

If you want to move the vertical lines in the histogram chart you use the following:

statistics.Gallery.Histogram.LimitLeft = leftLimit;

statistics.Gallery.Histogram.LimitRight = rightLimit;

The LimitLeft and LimitRight still are not doing exactly what I am looking for.

I am trying to draw the lines at a fixed position on the x axis regardless of the number of "bars" in the histogram.

It appears that that the LimitLeft and LimitRight lines are drawn based on the position of the "bars" on the histogram.  If I set the LimitLeft to 7 and the LimitRight to 10 then I get the lines following the 7th "bar" and the 10th "bar". Is this the expected behavior.?

Is there a way to draw the lines at a fixed point on the access?

Thanks

Joyce