Software FX Community

how to fix scrolling exception

ubaid.tariq

I watched the video over and over and try to mimic what you were doing. However, I was unable to get the exception. I tried with a default line chart with the same number of series and points you have (3 and 5).

Are you using the latest Service Pack from our support site?

Are you doing any customizations to this chart either at design-time or in code?

I have'nt applied any customization on the chart. just created a new form, added chartFX and em getting that exception. i have downloaded chartFX around 2 months back and its version is 7.0.2893.24916

Following are some exception details: 

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:

at ChartFX.WinForms.Axis.c(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1)

at ChartFX.WinForms.ag.b(MouseEventArgs A_0)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at ChartFX_Sample_App.Program.Main() in E:\Folder To Move\Folder To Move\Test Projects\ChartFX_Sample_App\ChartFX_Sample_App\Program.cs:line 20

post-5059-1392240629059_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...