Software FX Community

Issues w/ Presenter.exe

valdezdj

I've created a gadget that consists of 2 digital panels and one radial gadget. Everything looks fine on my computer that I created it on, but when I run it on other computers that just have the presenter it gives an error on the third radial gadget. The error is:Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Failed to import gauge template, please make sure the template is well formed and corresponds  to the gauge type you are using.

Details   Continue Quit

???Not sure what this means but looks like a bug in the application. If I click Continue the gadget just hangs and doesn't show the third gadget. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks.

We have detected an issue where a gauge (radial, horizontal or vertical) might be saving its font even though you did not manually set it, if you designed this gadget in Vista, the font will be Segoe UI which does not exist in an XP machine.

Please try opening the PGF in notepad and check if there is a reference to this font, if so please remove it and try running the gadget again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

JuanC