I've got a query that pulls my data out into the following table;

Date     |   Type   |   Value

------------------------------------------------

Jan       IS       10

Feb         SO       5

Jan       IS       11

Jun     SO   50

.....etc

I've written the following code based on what i have read but i just can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Chart1.Gallery = ChartFX.WinForms.Gallery.Bar   Dim mySelectQuery As String = My.Resources.SQL_StockUsage   Dim myConnectionString As String = "Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=SERVERNAME;Initial Catalog=DATABASENAME;Integrated Security=SSPI;"      Dim myConnection As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection(myConnectionString)   Dim ds As New System.Data.DataSet()   Dim adapter As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter(mySelectQuery, myConnection)   adapter.Fill(ds)   Dim dt As New ChartFX.WinForms.DataProviders.DataTableProvider(ds.Tables(0))   Dim cfxCT As New ChartFX.WinForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider   cfxCT.DataSource = dt   Chart1.DataSourceSettings.Fields.Add(New ChartFX.WinForms.FieldMap("Date", ChartFX.WinForms.FieldUsage.RowHeading))   Chart1.DataSourceSettings.Fields.Add(New ChartFX.WinForms.FieldMap("Type", ChartFX.WinForms.FieldUsage.ColumnHeading))   Chart1.DataSourceSettings.Fields.Add(New ChartFX.WinForms.FieldMap("Quantity", ChartFX.WinForms.FieldUsage.Value))   Chart1.DataSource = cfxCT   Chart1.Focus()

Thanks 

I noticed that your data sample has two different values for two records with the same Date and Type, which is not allowed. You must ensure that each pair Date-Type appears no more than once. According to your Crosstab configuration you should obtain a chart with the Date in the X axis and using the different Types as series. Can you please elaborate on the problem you are getting?

Archived