Software FX Community

Problem with scripts

donvari

Hi, I'm using ChartFX for Visual Studio 2005 with Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework 2.0. I have to built events for the .NET rendered chart controls. The events are written with vbscript and referenced in the .aspx file. I also set the security permissons to full trust but the events in the script don't fire up. Can someone help me? plz

Thanks a lot, greets from austria!!!

VBScript or JavaScript. It doesn't matter. This is a security restriction going from managed code(Chart FX) to unmanaged code (IE).

The events are the same as for the Windows Form control (the IE Control is after all a Windows Form control) which can be found in the documentation.

Thank you, but my problem is still alive. I try to built a few events for a chart written in vbscript but none of them works.

List of events:

Sub Chart1_MouseDown(nButton, nClicks, nHitType, x, y, nSeries, nPoint, obj)...Sub Chart1_GetPointLabel( nAxis, nSeries, nPoint, sLabel)....Sub Chart1_PrePaint(w, h, objGraphics)...

The script is an external file and the .vbs file is imported in the .aspx file:

• <

script language="vbscript" src="MainForm.vbs"></script>

I really hope you can help me.

The next point of my problem is that I have to override the Render method of the page, otherwise the IE returns an error:

Protected Overrides Sub Render(ByVal writer As System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter)

Dim iobjString As New System.Text.StringBuilderDim iobjWriter As New HtmlTextWriter(New System.IO.StringWriter(iobjString))

Dim istrHTML As StringMyBase.Render(iobjWriter)

istrHTML = iobjString.ToString()

'Search for Script-Tags

istrHTML = istrHTML.Replace("<script", "<script language=""jscript""")istrHTML = istrHTML.Replace("language=""jscript"" language=""vbscript""", "language=""vbscript""")

writer.Write(istrHTML)

End Sub

Archived