Software FX Community

Error: Invalid ChartFX License 3100000

caca

I've downloaded the 30-days trial version to test if the software can filful my expectation.

I've wrote a web form with a simple bar chart, which runs fine in localhost.  However, when I deploy it on a testing server (Window Server 2003, IIS 6.0), Error message shown: "Invalid ChartFX License 3100000".

Is this the error caused by my trial license? 

I just put the compiled code onto the testing server, do I need to install the trial version onto it, too?

When I want to put it on Production, which license should I buy, 1 or 2?

http://www.softwarefx.com/sfxNetProducts/cfxVs2005/licensing.aspx 

1. Smart Client Applications 

2. ASP.NET 2.0 Applications

Thanks alot!

Looks that there is no license in the server.

You need indeed to install CHart FX into the Server, you need a production license. You can install the trial also.

You need one production license for each server. There is also a Test-Server license you can use for your test server (cheaper).

Thx Frank

Currently I've downloaded the trial version for Visual Studio 2005 and my application is .NET 2.0 in ASP.NET, which production license is requried, 1 or 2?

1) Chart FX for .NET 6.2 or

2) Chart FX for Visual Studio 2005

If no. 2 is picked, Visual Studio 2005 is required to install prior to Chart FX.  Since the server is for development, it seems a bit strange to install a Visual Studio 2005 on it.  Any recommendation?  Many thanks.

You  need to get the Chart FX for VS 2005  (Web Forms) product. This includes one (production) server and one development license. If you need two or more servers you need to buy additional production/test servers licenses. For more details please go to:

http://www.softwarefx.com/sfxNetProducts/cfxVs2005/licensing.aspx

You do not need to install VS to install the server portion of the product. The trial version installer is not designed for production use. Once you get the actual product you will get two separate installer options, one for the (production) server and one for the development computer.

If you have additional questions please contact Software FX sales.

• 11 months later...
  • 14 years later...