Software FX Community

Making Bar Chart Clickable using chartfx 2005

tharun

Hi,

Yes.I am doing that.

seriesGray.Link.ChartFX7Object.OnClick = "javascript:LoadGraph('" + intMenuID + "','" + strMode + "','false','',unescape('" + strParams + "'),'','',false,'','')\";";

"javascript:LoadGraph('" + intMenuID + "','" + strMode + "','false','',unescape('" + strParams + "'),'','',false,'','')\";";

Actually I m trying to migrate it from 6.2 to 2005 and hence I am using wrapper class.

But still its not working.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to do. From your first message I understood you wanted to trap the click event in the SERVER. This code however seems to be trying to do something in the client (JavaScript).

Are you generating an image or a .NET Client control?

Is this code you have running in the client (JavaScript) or in the server?

What is seriesGray.Link.ChartFX7Object ?

I have this code in server.I m trying to return the image and render it in a .Net user control using HtmlTextwriter.I have a place holder in a usercontrol named as Template and in that Template i am returning this image using htmltextwriter.

I have done the same thing using Chartfx6.2 and it worked fine. 

Because of the AJAX support in ChartFX 7, the click events are handled internally in the client. You may want to turn off the AJAX functionality if what you want is to mimic Chart FX 6.2 (chart.ImageSettings.Interactive = false), otherwise you can use the click event or Link.Url property to handle hyperlinking.

Archived