Software FX Community

Legend Marker size not matching Series Marker size

Darin Daubert

Hello,I'm setting the marker's size property in XAML and while the marker changes in the plot area, it is not changing in the Legend box.  Is there a custom template that I have to write or something to get the Legend marker size to match what I specified in the series?

Series marker XAML:   <cfx:SeriesAttributes ItemsSource="{Binding Series}" Gallery="Line" BindingPath="LabResult" BindingPathX="ObservationDate">   <cfx:SeriesAttributes.Marker>   <cfx:MarkerAttributes Shape="Circle" Size="6" />   </cfx:SeriesAttributes.Marker>   </cfx:SeriesAttributes>LegendBox XAML:   <cfx:Chart.LegendBox>   <cfx:LegendBox Visibility="Hidden" DockPanel.Dock="Bottom" Background="#F0F0F0" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" FontSize="9">   </cfx:LegendBox>   </cfx:Chart.LegendBox>

I've attached an export of the graph to show what I mean.  Notice that the series circle marker is smaller than the one shown in the legend.  I'd like the legend to be smaller as well.

Thank-you in advance!Darin

Our default behavior is only to use the marker size in the legend if there are more than 2 series using different marker sizes. You can customize the marker size used in the legend with this code

chart1.LegendBox.ItemAttributes[chart1.Series].MarkerSize =

new Size(6, 6);

Note that currently there is no way to accomplish this in XAML, we expect to support this in future builds.

JuanC