Software FX Community

Labels on axes with logScale=10 and inverted=true

anneslyon

Hi,

My chart sometimes uses the log scale = 10 on both x and y and sometimes y2. This works fine. But if any of the axes, when logScale=10, is reversed, i.e. inverted=true, then the labels on the axis disappear.

So Chart1.AxisX.logscale=10 ' puts log labels on the axis

But Chart1.AxisX.logscale=10 AND

Chart1.AxisX.inverted=True ' Inverts the axis, the tickmarks sometimes but not always show, but the LABELS always disappear!

Is there any way to display labels on an inverted logScale=10 axis?

Anne

I have confirmed this to be a bug, I have submitted it to our development team for analysis and feedback. I will automatically be notified when development updates the bug report; I will then relay this information back to you by replying to this incident.

Note bug resolutions usually take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks depending on the severity of the bug. Once a bug is fixed, it is made available as part of the next service pack. In rare situations where you cannot wait for the service pack release, we offer hotfixes which are available from our nightly builds. We HIGHLY recommend you wait until the next service pack is available for applying the fix as service packs go through numbers tests which hotfixes do not go through