Software FX Community

How to capture Mouse Event

divyesh29

Hi All,

i am using ChartFX-7(web forms) to generate dynamic charts. it is working fine.

now, i want to capture Mouse Events like MouseDown, MouseClick,MouseUp etc.. is it possible to capture these events and perform some action on these events ???

In Resource Center (help available with ChartFX-7) it is mentioned that refer Appendix C for MouseEvents in web forms, but where is this Appendix C available??

pls reply as soon as possible!!!!1

Thanks,

Regards,

Divyesh Maniyar

Mcube.

Hi,

Assuming you are using the default Ajax/DHTML rendering method (RenderFormat="Image"), you will need to work with our built-in Ajax engine in order to extend interaction with the chart. I recommend looking at our Online Demo site in order to get an idea of what is possible with Chart FX. All samples provide the source code, so it should provide plenty of information.

http://demo.softwarefx.com/chartfx/aspnet/ajaxsamples/

If, on the other hand, you are using the .Net client control, you will need to capture the object on the client side in order to script it. If this is the case, let me know and I'll provide some details.

Regards,

TT 

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

the link you have given is realy usefull, i will go through the available samples.

if possible provide me some more details on .Net Client control, because  currently i am using DHTML rendering, but i need to decide whether i should move towords .Net client control or continue with DHTML.

if possible also suggest which one is better.

Thanks,

Regards,

Divyesh Maniyar

Mcube.