Software FX Community

Error When Delpoyed on Test Server

deno2

Hi,

I am getting the following error in ChartFX.WebForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider when I deploy my application to the test server. 

It works fine on my development machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Key cannot be null.<br>Parameter name: key

Key cannot be null.
Parameter name: key

Description:
An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and
where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:
System.ArgumentNullException: Key cannot be null.
Parameter name:
key

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the
current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the
exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Key cannot be null.Parameter name: key]   System.Collections.Hashtable.ContainsKey(Object key) +2875893   ChartFX.WebForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider.a(Object A_0) +17   ChartFX.WebForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider.g() +1234   ChartFX.WebForms.DataSourceSettings.a(IDataEx A_0, FieldMapCollection A_1, PropertyDescriptorCollection A_2, a A_3, Boolean A_4) +2633   ChartFX.WebForms.DataSourceSettings.a() +455   ChartFX.WebForms.DataSourceSettings.e() +39   ChartFX.WebForms.DataSourceSettings.set_DataSource(Object value) +305   ChartFX.WebForms.Chart.set_DataSource(Object value) +60   STCEnergy.WebInterface.MarketData.BindChartForContracts() +1037   STCEnergy.WebInterface.MarketData.BindChart() +86   STCEnergy.WebInterface.MarketData.btnAdd_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +4   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433