Software FX Community

Zoom event

wuttrain

Hi,

I have a page with a ChartFX control, I also have this JavaScript code in the web's page source:

<

script lang="JavaScript" for="Chart1" event="UserZooming(sender, e)"> var X1 = Chart1.AxisX.PixelToValue(e.X1)

var Y1 = Chart1.AxisY.PixelToValue(e.Y1)var X2 = Chart1.AxisX.PixelToValue(e.X2)

var Y2 = Chart1.AxisY.PixelToValue(e.Y2)

alert(

"User zooming event raised from X='" + X1 + "' and Y='" + Y1 + "' to \n X='" + X2 + "' and Y='" + Y2 + "'");

</

script>

When I zoom the chart, this works fine as I get the popup to alert me that event was raised. 

My question is the Zoom event from the code behind is not called?  My goal here is allow the user to get the X,Y coordinates, and from there use these coordinates to reload the data.  The function that reloads the data is in the code behind, so I want to get XY coordinate values and pass it to the codebehind function.  But there is no event that brings me back to the code behind to handle this.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Protected Sub Chart1_UserZoom(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Chart1.UserZoom

End Sub