Software FX Community

Highlighting event not fired?

Pieter

I'm unable to create a handler for the "Highlighting" event in javascritp, I use the .Net control with the clientloader set to false, enabled full-trust, but the event doesn't seems to be fired. Some other events work fine (like the "MouseClick" in the code below) so I guess it has nothing to do with security settings. I also updated to the latest version, same result.

Is this a bug, or is it by design?

<script for="Chart1" event="MouseClick(sender,args)" type="text/javascript">  var chart = document.getElementById('chart1');   // If the client loader is used (UseClientLoader Property)   // we need to access the inner object   if (chart.Chart)   chart = chart.Chart;   chart.View3D.Enabled = !chart.View3D.Enabled;</script><script for="Chart1" event="Highlighting(sender,args)" type="text/javascript">  var chart = document.getElementById('chart1');   // If the client loader is used (UseClientLoader Property)   // we need to access the inner object   if (chart.Chart)   chart = chart.Chart;   chart.View3D.Enabled = !chart.View3D.Enabled;</script>

RightClickIssue.zip

• 1 month later...