Software FX Community

"Image CommandButtonsSelectItemEnabled had no resource file and could not be generated" error

klimekt

My grid keeps throwing the following error:

** Events **

---------------

Event code: 3005

Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

Exception information:

Exception type: jz

Exception message: Image CommandButtonsSelectItemEnabled had no resource file and could not be generated.

Request information:

Request URL:

http://localhost:3420/chartfx2.0/user/GridFXResource.axd?v=10297926016&t=4&m=0&p=33&i=189

Request path: /chartfx2.0/user/GridFXResource.axd

Stack trace: at jb.b(qc A_0, Nullable`1 A_1, Nullable`1 A_2, gd A_3, Boolean A_4, au A_5)

at GridFX.WebForms.GridResourceHandler.d(HttpRequest A_0)

at GridFX.WebForms.GridResourceHandler.c(HttpContext A_0)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Strange thing is, I never see this error during execution, it doesn't trip the debugger, the only way I know this error occours is because I have the error email notification enabled in the web.config and after running the page I get an email with the information above. Therefore, I cannot pinpoint exactly where the problem is. I'm running the newest hotfix version of gridfx, not sure if the hotfix upgrade caused this? Any help would be appreciated.

Tomasz

post-4667-13922403169467_thumb.png

Archived