Software FX Community

Change of chart type exception/crash

beltrams

Dear Support forum,

I have a chart where I use binding for both Chart Gallery and ItemsSource.

Chaging the type from Pie to Bar I get the following exception, please note that this is only changing from Pie to something else and not viceversa. After the exception (if I catch it) I see the chart rendered correctly (it looks like at least).

Unable to cast object of type 'o' to type 'l'.

Error Stack:

at ChartFX.WPF.Data.CrosstabTransform.n.a(Object A_0)at ChartFX.WPF.Internal.ColumnGetter.GetString(Object obj)at ChartFX.WPF.AxisLabelAttributes.a(DataGetter& A_0, ILabelCollection A_1, Int32 A_2, Object A_3, Type A_4, NotifyCollectionChangedAction A_5)at ChartFX.WPF.AxisLabelAttributes.a(Int32 A_0, Object A_1, Type A_2, NotifyCollectionChangedAction A_3)at ChartFX.WPF.Axis.a(Int32 A_0, Object A_1, Type A_2, NotifyCollectionChangedAction A_3)at ChartFX.WPF.Axis.e(Boolean A_0)at ChartFX.WPF.Chart.y()at ChartFX.WPF.Chart.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayoutCallback(Object arg)at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.InvokeOnRenderCallback.DoWork()at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) 

Any help please?  I am on chart fx for wpf 8.0.4247.25815.

Thanks!