Software FX Community

Error: Zoom in/out doesn't work properly

Johnny S.

Hello!

I got a problem with thezoom in/out function implemented by myself. In my application, sometimes it is necessaryto display a chart with something about 2400 data points or more. The standardwindow size of my chart is something about 411 x 195. When I want to zoom tensteps in the chart the first step works but the second, third not any more (mychart shows me the same view like in the first step). The fourth step worksagain till step nine. I read the max/min parameters byChart.AxisX.GetScrollView method so I got the same parameters like in the firststep. I tried it with the method Chart.AxisX.SetScrollView(min,max) andTemperatureChart.AxisX.Zoom(min,max) but the effect was the same. I also checkedthe provided min/max values but they were valid for every step. I'm wonderingwhy it happen because it works perfectly if the chart window with size (or thewhole chart) is bigger or the data points a fewer. By the way I'm using thelatest version of Chart FX (7.0.3754.18555) ,VS2008 and Windows7 64 bit.

It is possible that this ischart fx bug? I