Software FX Community

White artifacts in chart background

gehrken

Hello,

the chart has a simple background with a color gradient from white in the lower right corner to light blue in the upper left corner. Graphs are painted on top of it as usual.

If we export the chart in TIF format, we get artifacts in the background after this: White rectangular areas of different sizes and in different places. There seems to be no connection to any series or highlighting we paint, as the areas where these white artifacts appear seem to be totally random. It is also not really reproducable everytime. The graphs and labels themselves are still ok, it is only the background that seems fractured.

Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Best regards,

Jorg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jorg

Please contact Software FX Support at support[at]softwarefx[dot]com. Please provide us with the simplest form of the code (small compliable sample project) that reproduces the problem. Please remove the extra-code that is not related to Chart FX. Also, please add some screenshots showing the issue. Include your product serial number and/or support account in order to properly track your incidents.

Carlos Chaves

Hello Carlos,

thanks for the answer.

Maybe I have made a mistake. We do not have support for our license (CNW70************), so maybe I was not entitled to post in the forum?

My post was rather something like a shot in the dark, as we are not able to reproduce it accurately. It only happens now and then. I was rather hoping that this problem is known. If it is not known, we may have to live with it (I'd regard it only as a nuisance, not a functional error). But I will try to provide a screenshot.

Best regards,

J

Hi Jorg

The serial number you added to your last post were remove because of license agreement policies. Regarding your issue, as soon as you get a reproducible environment feel free of contact our support service. You are always able to contact support if you have an issues with our products.

Carlos Chaves