Software FX Community

No Data Shown on Chart after Upgrading from 7.0.2845.31164 to 7.0.3306.26533

zacki79

Hi!

Already searched this page, but found nothing!

Is there a known bug which causes the chart to display "No Data" although it just recieved a DataViewProvider with a lot of rows and cols?

I got the codes from our TFS, which uses 7.0.2845.31164. In this constellation everything works fine, the data is shown!

On another machine we installed 7.0.3306.26533, got the same codes from TFS and changed the local licenses.licx-files to the new version.

I dont' recieve an error, but there is no data shown either!

Thanx!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Still no replys?

After half a year?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

But I dont' give up THAT easy!

We still use: ChartFX.WinForms Version 7.0.2845.31164 ChartFX.WinForms.Adornments Version 7.0.2845.31057 ChartFX.WinForms.Base Version 7.0.2845.31033 ChartFX.WinForms.Data Version 7.0.2845.31323

Since we do have some bugs, coming from the chart, we downloaded the latest version and gave it another try:

ChartFX.WinForms Version 7.0.3754.18555 ChartFX.WinForms.Adornments Version 7.0.3754.18520 ChartFX.WinForms.Base Version 7.0.3754.18506 ChartFX.WinForms.Data Version 7.0.3754.18595Still the same result: The code, using the 7.0.2845.*-files ist working, while using the same code with the 7.0.3754.*-files, doesn't show any affect.

I only get the "No Data"-Message and checking the "Data Editor" also shows no data!

But in both cases the chart ist getting filled like this:Dim lDataView As New DataView(lDataTable)Dim cfxCT As New ChartFX.WinForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider()Dim lOrderBy As New System.Text.StringBuilderDim lSeperator As String = String.EmptyFor Each lField As ChartFX.WinForms.FieldMap In Me.Chart.DataSourceSettings.Fields  If lField.Usage = ChartFX.WinForms.FieldUsage.RowHeading AndAlso Not lField.Name = "TimeLineRow" Then   lOrderBy.Append(lSeperator & lField.Name & " ASC")   lSeperator = ", "  End IfNextDim lDataViewProvider As New ChartFX.WinForms.DataProviders.DataViewProvider(lDataView)cfxCT.DataSource = lDataViewProvidercfxCT.NullColumnHeading = "No Info"cfxCT.Separator = " - "Me.Chart.DataSource = cfxCTUsing lInputStream As New IO.MemoryStream()  Using sw As New IO.StreamWriter(lInputStream)   sw.Write([xmlChartSettingsString])   sw.Flush()   lInputStream.Position = 0   Me.Chart.Import(FileFormat.Xml, lInputStream)  End UsingEnd Using

I skipped to copy the FieldMapping - for now.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or questions (should I add more of my code?), PLEASE HELP ME!

Zacki

• 1 month later...