Software FX Community

Invisible markers only in "ConditionalAttributes" area.

dolgorae

This is the code that sets ConditionalAttributes to chart1. (ChartFX for WPF ver 8.0.3581.26941)

public void SetCondition(RangeCondition range, Brush br)   {   ConditionalAttributes ca = new ConditionalAttributes();   ca.Condition = range;   ca.Fill = br;   chart1.ConditionalAttributes.Add(ca);

chart1.Refresh();   }

I can recognize that the ConditionAttribute works since the markers in the conditional attributes area becomes invisible.

so I added a code which sets marker size to 10, but it still doesn't work. (ca.Marker.Size = 10; // Doesn't work, the markers in the conditional attributes area are still invisible.)

The only way that I can make the points to be visible is, setting chart1.Series[0].Marker.Size to 10. (chart1.Series[0].Marker.Size = 10;)

Then, I can see the color of the points in conditional attribute has been changed to the "br" color.

I remember that this wasn't make any problem in previous version of ChartFX for WPF.

Is there anything wrong in my code?