Software FX Community

Problems with Running ChartFX 7.0 and 6.2 within the same web project.

cagri

I am having problems when I copy all the ChartFX.WebForms.* files into my bin folder, I get an error on my existing 6.2 Charts code behind vb code.

I do not want to upgrade the charts, i will use 7.0 functionality on new charts only, however I cannot get 6.2 charts to even run when I copy WebForms dll in the bin folder. What am I missing?

here is the error I get. I am hoping I do not have to touch my existing 6.2 charts at all since I have way too many.

Thank You for your help

Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'COD' is not a member of 'ChartFX'.

Source Error:

Line 112:            '*************************Build Age Pie Chart**********************Line 113:            ' Build Age Pie ChartLine 115:Line 116:            chartAge.Value(0, 0) = CInt(ds.Tables(0).Rows(0).Item("Age Under 18"))

Hi,

You can try changing the namespace using a mask like this:

using ChartFX7 = ChartFX.WebForms;// you can also try to set this for the 62 namespace.

So, now do not use the ChartFX namespace, use the ChartFX7 to diferentiate the dlls clases. (you can name the new namespace at will)

Hope this helps.