Software FX Community

Lost "Chart Tasks" smart tag after upgrade

yefchak

Hi,

I just applied the latest upgrade to ChartFX 7.  My application still works, but the smart tag (little triangle in the upper right corner in design mode) no longer appears.  And curiously, ChartFX controls now appear in the component tray.  (I don't recall seeing them there before.)

How can I get the smart tag back?  Or how do I access the chart gallery choices now?

Thanks! 

Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid it's still not working.  ChartFXDesigner.dll was present (version 7.0.2893.24841), so I did a re-install.  No change. 

I guess I could try completely uninstalling ChartFX and installing from scratch?  But note that if I create a NEW project and add a ChartFX control, everything works fine.  But old projects which have ChartFX controls exhibit the problem.  :-(

Oh, but here's new info I JUST found: I can't add an additional chart to this project.  I get the error "A reference to the component 'ChartFX.WinForms' already exists in the project."  What's up with that??? 

--George