Software FX Community

license issue on distributed application

LSUgirl

I'm getting the following runtime error on an application when I try to run a aspx page containing a map.  I have installed Chart FX extensions on my development machine, my build machine and my QA machine (3 different licenses).  It does NOT run on my QA machine.  What else needs to be distributed for the extensions work?  The regular Chart FX is working fine.

Exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.LicenseException' was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: Exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.LicenseException' was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[LicenseException: Exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.LicenseException' was thrown.]   ChartFX.WebForms.Maps.Map.a(IContainerX A_0) +86   ChartFX.WebForms.Maps.Map.b(IContainerX A_0) +192   ChartFX.WebForms.ExtensionCollection.a(IContainerX A_0, Object A_1) +770   ChartFX.WebForms.ExtensionCollection.Add(Object obj) +16   ChartFX.WebForms.Maps.Map.set_Chart(Chart value) +296   ChartFX.WebForms.Maps.Map.OnInit(EventArgs e) +108   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692