Software FX Community

Flash writer and interactivity

Miguel

Hi,

Is there a way to totally disable the interactivity when generating the chart as a Flash control?

I have already set ImageSetting.Interactivity = False, ImageSettings.ToolTips = ImageToolTipStyle.None and UseCallbacksForEvents = False, but nothing seems to do the trick.

The problem is that everytime I click on a data point or bar, or on a legend the page does a postback.

Thanks, Miguel

Thanks for your prompt response.

I do not know how the OnClick event is being set, since I am generating the Chart at run time. And because of this I do not have access to the design time properties.

Is there an easy way to reset the OnClick property for the whole Chart? What else could be setting this property?

The code below seems to eliminate the OnClick event. Is there an easier way to do this? Am I missing anything else?

For Each t As ChartFX.WebForms.Axis In baseChart.ChartFX7Object.AxesX

t.Link.OnClick =

String.Empty

NextFor Each t As ChartFX.WebForms.Axis In baseChart.ChartFX7Object.AxesY

t.Link.OnClick =

String.Empty

NextFor Each t As ChartFX.WebForms.SeriesAttributes In baseChart.ChartFX7Object.Series

t.Link.OnClick =

String.Empty

Next

Thanks again for your help. Miguel

This web application was still using the ChartFX Wrapper for backward compatibility with version 6, and I guess this is what was setting the OnClick event.

Now I have changed the application to not use the wrapper, and everything works fine.

Thanks, Miguel

post-2932-13922400429914_thumb.jpg

Archived