Software FX Community

Missed header files and invalid license

Bruce

I use ChartFX Client/Server 6.2.2532.19852 with Visal C++ 6.0, and found some problems:

1.When generating  the wrapper classes, the header files containing the constants are missed.I cann't find them even I searched the whole files in my computer.

2.There are some strange class names in the wrapper classes, such as CataSourceSettings,CataEditor etc.Question 1 and 2 do not affect the programming, but I think something is wrong in the code.

3.I copied the  test program and ChartFX.ClientServer.Core.dll to another one computer, registered the ChartFX.ClientServer.Core.dll, but when I run my test program It showed me that the license was invalid.So I changed the code as below:

CComBSTR strLicense = "serial number string";
  m_Chart.Create("Hello", WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD,   CRect(15, 75, 676, 372), this, 0x1234,
    NULL, FALSE, strLicense);

But It still showed the invalid license message in the chart, What's the reason?

1 and 2)

Can you post the generated wrapper classes? are you using #import?

We normally use the following

#import

"C:\YourPathGoesHere\ChartFX.ClientServer.core.dll" rename_namespace("Cfx62") rename("min","minX") rename("max","maxX") exclude("_CollectionBase","_Component","CollectionBase","Component")

And all the constants are defined inside the Cfx62 namespace. I could not find any CataSourceSettings class.

3) License

Please send your licese string to support at softwarefx dot com, DO NOT post your license string in this thread.

Regards,

JuanC

Archived