Software FX Community

Automatic Licensing Of ChartFxNet62

harrydeo

Hi

My project uses ChartFX as charting component. I was wondering is there is some method where I can redestribute my ChartFX application to clients where its license is automatically configured. I want to launch silent install of ChartFX (With License information preconfigured) from my installshield setup wizard.

As of now we are sperately shipping ChartFX client Setup package and serial number. Users are required to install it and provide serial number while installing the component.

Any Solution 

Thanks

My Bad. Actually Setup package name is ChartFXNet62.exe. Now this is required at Application Server to serve Charts functionality in application. The point is while installing it asks for serial number and I want to make it automatic.

You require a license of Chart FX for each server. If you are distributing Chart FX as part of a Server-Based application you need to contact Software FX sales for a distribution agreement.

Installing the same serial number multiple times in different servers may result in the serial number being deactivated.

Archived