Software FX Community

License not get at runtime

shayona.vijay

I have download trial version of ChartFX for java desktop and installed in window system.

When i tried to run Sample application 'ThreeDimAndRotation' in netbeans than it gives Exception:

(Note:i have installed ChartFX using administrator login and disable firewall and also turnoff the anti virus programme.

Also in registry one entry in available for chartfx.)

SEVERE: Application class threedimandrotation.ThreeDimAndRotationApp failed to launchcom.softwarefx.sfxnet.internal.fk: Couldn't get Run Time license for 'com.softwarefx.chartfx.desktop.internal.Chart'   at com.softwarefx.sfxnet.internal.uc.a(SourceFile:29)   at com.softwarefx.chartfx.desktop.internal.Chart.a(SourceFile:129)   at com.softwarefx.chartfx.desktop.Chart.<init>(SourceFile:21)   at threedimandrotation.ThreeDimAndRotationView.initComponents(ThreeDimAndRotationView.java:129)

In All application this Exception comes when i tried to run them.

Does this happens only in that sample (DimAndRotation) or in all samples?

Can you please check if you have the following entry in your Windows Registry:  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Prefs\/Classes/Root\/Licenses\9cdf80d0-1f77-4ee1-bd2a-c2a8d592345f