Software FX Community
mjohnsonITS

Stacked bar chart

mjohnsonITS    0

I would like to created a stacked bar chart based on statuses broken down my company with in a status.  I cannot find any examples on how to build a stacked bar chart.  Help please

rocioZ    0

You can use the PowerGadgets Creator to specify your gadget using visual attributes. You are able to select the Stacked chart (Bars Gallery) and its data source.

Please refer to PowerGadgets Quick Start Guide and PowerGadgets Cmdlets Help, both are included when PowerGadgets is installed.

Additionally, online documentation is available at the following link:

http://support.softwarefx.com/ProductBase.aspx?Product=PG10

mjohnsonITS    0

Thank you - I have gone through the documentation and am still not able to get the stacked bar chart to work, which is why I posted to the forum.  Are there any examples or tutorials available for how to do this?

rocioZ    0

You can find PowerGadgets Cmdlets Help and PowerGadgets Quick Start Guide documents when PowerGadgets is installed. The PowerGadgets Creator documentation is located on page 30 in PowerGadgets Quick Start Guide.

To create a Stacked bar chart using PowerGadgets Creator:1. Choose Chart Gadget2. Choose your Data Source3. Type your SQL Statement4. All data should populated your Chart. In order to customize you Chart, please go to the Chart Wizard.5. Select Chart Gallery. Choose Stacked under Bars (Columns) gallery.6. Go to Adjust Data to Chart7. Select Data Columns to be used8. If there are multiple charting layouts detected, please select a layout that best matches your preference.Through the PowerGadgets Creator wizard, you are able to follow step by step to: