Software FX Community

Creating inner gauges dynamically

vincentd

I am currently evaluating Software FX gauges and though I found them really attractive, I am facing an issue I do not manage to solve.

I have been trying to create an inner gauge for a long without managing to do what I want.

I've built a radial gauge dynamically, set its properties, values, ect.

Now I would like to add a DigitalPanel (as many examples on SoftwareFX show) in the bottom of the radialGauge.

I've tried to create a DigitalPanel manually and to user Mygauge.InnerGauges.Add(myDigitalPanel) but this cannot work since the object needed is an innerBaseGauge.

So I tried to create an InnerDigitalPanel object. This worked but this object's properties do not allow me to do what I want regarding design and positionning.

Could you please help me a bit and tell me how it is possible to add an innerDigitalPanel inside a radialGauge by code ?

Thanks a lot.

• 2 years later...

try this this will add an inner gauge.

Dim gae As Gauge.RadialGaugeDim bas As Gauge.InnerBaseGaugebas = New Gauge.InnerRadialGaugegae = CType(CType(bas, Gauge.InnerRadialGauge).RadialGauge, Gauge.RadialGauge)gae.MainValue = 40RadialGauge1.InnerGauges.Add(bas)