Software FX Community

Y-axis scaling problem with version 6.0.908 stacked bar charts

Dave

We are still currently using the old 6.0.908 version.  Stacked bar charts seem to have big problems with y-axis scaling.  This can even be duplicated by simply adding a new chart onto a form and setting the y-axis's Max property.

Assuming this is a known issue, is there a later 6.0 version that fixes it?  We don't want to move to 6.2 yet as we tried it once and there seemed to be issues and did not want to have to change code at that time.

If this is NOT a known issue let me know that and I will follow up with more information.

Thanks.

- This can even be duplicated by simply adding a new chart onto a form and setting the y-axis's Max property.

Please provide with a sample program that reproduces the problem.

Although Chart FX 6.0 is no longer supported (it is replaced by Chart FX 6.2 which is code-compatible with it), we still fix bugs that can not be worked around and are not a product of a limitation of the older version.

I am not aware of any know issue that relates to your description.

I was able to solve the one problem by doing a .RecalcScale() after passing the data.  But the other problem remains where if I set a Max on the y-axis scale then the bars are not scaled to the y-axis correctly.  This is less of a problem for me than the first issue but if I can duplicate it in a sample I will post it.