Software FX Community

not able to run samples

Maxime

I was trying to make an evaluation of the chart FX 7. Unfortunately, I couldn't execute any of the samples because I had the following exception: 

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" com.softwarefx.sfxnet.internal.gq: Couldn't get Run Time license for 'com.softwarefx.chartfx.desktop.internal.Chart'   at com.softwarefx.sfxnet.internal.wu.a(SourceFile:29)   at com.softwarefx.chartfx.desktop.internal.Chart.a(SourceFile:125)...

(When the samples can't run, it's already a bad sign)

Remark: I tried uninstalling and re-installing with administrator privilege, but without success.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this issue too.

I've created manually Regedit key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Prefs\/Classes/Root\/Licenses\9cdf80d0-1f77-4ee1-bd2a-c2a8d592345f

And now i get another error running this sample:

Could not create windows registry node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\/Local/Machine at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" com.softwarefx.sfxnet.internal.gq: String index out of range: -1

Any news on this?