Software FX Community

Missing styles in ChartFX 7, webusercontrol wirh toolbar

H

I have an websuercontrol that has one placeholder. In code behind I put a chart in there.Chart has these settings:Chart1.ID = "Chart1";Chart1.RenderFormat = "Image";Chart1.UseCallbacksForEvents = true;Chart1.Height = 400;Chart1.Width = 780;Chart1.ContextMenus = true;Chart1.ToolTips = true;Chart1.ImageSettings.Quality = 100;Chart1.ImageSettings.Interactive = true;Chart1.Gallery = Gallery.Bar;Chart1.ToolBar.Visible = true;

The problem is the toolbar. The stylesheet is not put into the page so first all images from the toolbar comes on top and then the chart with the toolbar.I have one test solution (modified AjaxToolbarCustomization and it works!?!) and if I compare I can see that this is missing,<link href="/AjaxToolbarCustomization/WebResource.axd?d=LmgvA7nABENxOkbWCbXHJV4TyIQMjtOPQ6lKPOoxcEQdvQYmfdyyuBWRaChWF3ogk_peoSzPjUPJpudzMHVdmCgCbUlcBdNbodyHlVGz8uiRvTmJp8DoI7lljzP0KRcJv9TdXQ2&t=634503244420000000" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Problem occurs when I put in the test solution code in the real world web application (still in VS but project is Web Application).

How can it be that this link to the stylesheet is missing?Something that must be done in web.config or other settings in the solution?

Thanks!