Software FX Community

Need help to create a chart

snagane

Hello

I am creating a chart in which i have 3 series(one for months, one for values/month and one for gold target/month). For displaying values I have used bar chart and for displaying gold targets I have used step chart. I am assiging data to the chart after doing some manipulation on the data which is retrieved from the database. Now in this particular scenario I don't have gold target for the month of March-2011 so chart is not showing the gold target for that month but in addition to that it also doesn't show the gold target for month of Feb-2011. Please refer to the chart.jpeg image file in the attached zip folder.

So whenever i don't have a value for gold target for a particular month then chart doesn't display gold target for that month as well as its previous month also. Is this a bug with ChartFx or am I doing something wrong?

I have attached the code file(default.aspx.cs) as well as the xml file(data.xml) containing the data for the chart which I am reading into the .Net DataSet and then assigning to the chart's DataSource property.  

Thank You in advance.