Software FX Community

Chart crash updating to emty list

beltrams

Dear forum,

I have a big problem on a chart I cant sort out.

I have tried to write a demo application but I cannot replicate it not sure why.

I have the following:

A 3D chart with the following transform

<cfx:Chart.DataTransforms><cfxData:CrosstabTransform RowPath="Name" ColumnPath="Ccy" ValuePath="Sales" /></cfx:Chart.DataTransforms>

And binding to a List of

public class Employee{public object Name { get; set; }

public object Ccy { get; set; }

public double Sales { get; set; }}

When the chart first load the list is empty (new List<Employee>()) and the chart display "no data", which is fine

When I refresh the first time it loads some data and it is correctly displayed and it is always fien if I provide data

But if I refresh and provide again an emtry list (new List<Employee>(); the application crash with the followinf message:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

at ChartFX.WPF.Internal.ResolvedAttributes3D.a(Brush A_0, Double A_1, Double A_2, Color A_3, Brush A_4) at ChartFX.WPF.Internal.ResolvedAttributes3D.get_Material()

This does not happens if I change the chart to 2D or if I remove the DataTransform.

I understand there are not a lot of details but I have been trying to replicate on a demo all the day without success.