Software FX Community

Trial problem?

Eric Lemes

Hi guys,

I downloaded the ChartFX 7 Trial + Extensions.

I'm trying to run the Silverlight Sample, and the graph isn't showing. Doing some debugging with live http headers, I saw one http 500 error while trying to show the SimpleChart.aspx page.

Calling it directly from browser, I see the complete error:

Could not load file or assembly 'ChartFX.WebForms.Base, Version=7.0.3656.30187, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1878e2052c08dce' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: User = GRPOESP\ec104204

LOG: DisplayName = ChartFX.WebForms.Base, Version=7.0.3656.30187, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1878e2052c08dce

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Arquivos de programas/Chart FX 7/Help and Samples/Silverlight/2010/CfxSilverlightSamples.Web/

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Arquivos de programas\Chart FX 7\Help and Samples\Silverlight\2010\CfxSilverlightSamples.Web\bin

Calling assembly : ChartFX.WebForms.Writer.Silverlight, Version=7.0.3702.25872, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1878e2052c08dce.

===

I think the assembly ChartFX.WebForms.Writer.Silverlight was compiled using a wrong version of ChartFX.WebForms.Base.

I tried to recreate the references using GAC and directly to the assemblies with no success.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eric

Yes, it seems the Silverlight dll was created using a diferent Chart FX dll version. In order to receive a new Silverlight compatible dll, please contact our support staff with this issue to support[at]softwarefx[dot]com. Please include your product serial number and the Silverlight and ChartFX dlls versions you are currently using.

Carlos Chaves.

Hi Carlos!

I have exactly same problem when trying to play with ChartFX demo and Silverlight addon.

My message:

++++++++++++

Could not load file or assembly 'ChartFX.WebForms.Base, Version=7.0.3656.30187, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1878e2052c08dce' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

++++++++++++

I am about to write message to support as you suggested.

Thanks.

post-7706-13922416357761_thumb.png

• 3 years later...

Hi Carlos,

I am Thameur KHERIBI, It Expert From Crea Digital.

I am experiencing the same problem right now with the silverlight dll and I have contacted the support but no response yet ...

Can you help me please?

thank you in advance.

Waiting forward for you response

Friendly

KHERIBI Thameur