Software FX Community

Chart FX 5.0.5.0 - Visual Basic 6.0 - Windows 7

subash

Hi there,

We have an application using Chart FX 5.0.5.0 developed using Visual Basic 6.0. Now I need to make my application Windows 7 compatible.

To which version I need to upgrade Chart FX? Can I continue to use Visual Basic 6.0? If not do I need to upgrade/migrate to .NET (Either using VS 2008/2010)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Subash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

It is highly important to create a website, which would meet requests of certain number of people. There is this one http://perfectresume.org, professional resume writing service which was developed in order to help people to find a good job. It is no secret for being able to receive a good post, one needs to have a good resume, which was written by an expert in this area. So, no matter what job experience you have got, thought out resume, correct stylistically, grammatically and with no punctual errors, will make it to where you will get the job. You in the first place not some other person who has made his or her resume on his/her own without any experience. Do it today, do it now, do not hesitate, fear is your enemy. You have a point. You need a job. It is clear. Go for it. No one will do it for you.