Software FX Community

BoxPlot -- Upper and Lower limits

rdunlap1125

What multiple of the IQR is used to determine the Upper and Lower limits in a BoxPlot?  I know that 1.5 is a common multiple, but I can't find this in your documentation.

Is there a way to instead set manual values for the Upper and Lower limits for each series?  This would enable developers to implement some common variations in these types of charts, such as using max/min, using limits 1 s.d. from the mean. or using other percentiles.

Is there a way to change the IQR multiple used?  Besides allowing flexibility there, it provides a way to hack max/min boundaries by setting an absurdly large multiple. 

• 7 months later...

you heard the old addage that the road to hell is paved with good intentions? Intentions are important, but one needs to have a vision and a means of achieving that vision along with good intentions. As believers, we know we can never change of our own free will. However, we are promised an Advocate, One who will come alongside in our struggle. The Holy Spirit is the effective agent of change in my life. A life yielded to Him can produce wonders and has produced wonders in my life, but a vision is needed, intentions affirmed and a means of daily releasing the will to the transforming power of the Holy Spirit
_________________________________________________________________________________

Pallet Racking | Fitflop Boots