Software FX Community

Compilation Error:BC32206: Indirect reference

Maged

I'm getting the following error on my web server

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC32206: Indirect reference is being made to assembly ChartFX.WebForms version 7.0.2540.35421, which contains 'ChartFX.WebForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider'. This Project references a prior version of ChartFX.WebForms version 7.0.2424.18088. To use 'ChartFX.WebForms.DataProviders.CrosstabDataProvider', you must replace the reference to ChartFX.WebForms with version 7.0.2540.35421 or higher.

I don't see in dll version refrence in the web page or in the web.confg for the site. How do I replace the refrence?

Hi rocioz,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm getting the error on my production website, not the development project/solution.  Where are the dll version reference kept on a deployed site?  I checked the web.config and the code behind for the page and I don't see any version reference in either one.

Thank you,

Maged