> Note: the 062609265(machineName_userAccount)_js file generated about 10 mins after the page rendered.
This is normal. The contents are kept in memory for a while (MemorySlidingTime in the PSS config file).
Please try the following:
- Hit your page and do a view source to extract the url of the script file.
2) Copy-paste this url into your browser's address bar preceded by your server name. For example
3) What happens? Do do get any sort of error?
4) Check the event log and look for any messages from PSS.
5) One likely cause is security. In order for the .NET client to send authentication information back to the server it requires to be granted full trust in the client box. Try by changing the .NET framework trust to Full Trust.
I would like to point out that this kind of back-and-forth communication works best through our tech support dept. although I have no problem helping you through this forum, I think you will get a much faster solution if you contact Software FX support directly.